Welcome to My Wedding-To-Be.com!

At the wonderful suggestions of friends, I want to share a little bit about this site.

I started in the event planning business almost 4 years ago and fell in love with it right away. I started to gain all this knowledge of how to work with a budget, how to deal with difficult vendors and clients, what were great venues and what weren't and so much more! When my friends starting getting married and I thought I have to share this information - and so it began.

To all the Brides-To-Be, Grooms-To-Be and everyone involved, welcome to My Wedding-To-Be! Please feel free to ask me questions, tell everyone stories and even answer questions and make suggestions of the good, the bad and the ugly. Also know that it doesn’t have to be all about weddings – it could be about any event planning!

Congratulations and Have Fun!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Will You? I Do.

Will You? (Q):
Who walks the bride down the isle when her parents are divorced and she has a great stepfather?

I Do. (A):
There are many ways to approach this dilemma. I think one of the main things is deciding how the stepfather should participate in the wedding. Does he assist in walking the bride down the isle or does he have another important role – and even sometimes, a not so important role. It is up to the bride and groom, they could have him do a reading or help light the unity candle, and he could also have a dance with the bride at the reception.

No comments: