Welcome to My Wedding-To-Be.com!

At the wonderful suggestions of friends, I want to share a little bit about this site.

I started in the event planning business almost 4 years ago and fell in love with it right away. I started to gain all this knowledge of how to work with a budget, how to deal with difficult vendors and clients, what were great venues and what weren't and so much more! When my friends starting getting married and I thought I have to share this information - and so it began.

To all the Brides-To-Be, Grooms-To-Be and everyone involved, welcome to My Wedding-To-Be! Please feel free to ask me questions, tell everyone stories and even answer questions and make suggestions of the good, the bad and the ugly. Also know that it doesn’t have to be all about weddings – it could be about any event planning!

Congratulations and Have Fun!

Friday, August 15, 2008

Will You? I Do. (Q/A)

Will You? (Q:)
How do you find someone to officiate the wedding when you haven’t been an avid church attendee?

I Do. (A)
There are a few ways to find an officiate. First of all, when you get married there are two people involved. If one person has a family church and one person does not, head to the family church first and ask them for their guidance. This is of course if you are looking for a different church. Sometimes they will be able to assist in finding a church they are affiliated with in the location you desire. Also, you can call any church and ask if they will be willing to hold the ceremony under their roof. If you are baptized usually a church will consider doing the ceremony.

1 comment:

MIKE said...

We would like to do an interview with you

about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind

the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your

time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,