Welcome to My Wedding-To-Be.com!

At the wonderful suggestions of friends, I want to share a little bit about this site.

I started in the event planning business almost 4 years ago and fell in love with it right away. I started to gain all this knowledge of how to work with a budget, how to deal with difficult vendors and clients, what were great venues and what weren't and so much more! When my friends starting getting married and I thought I have to share this information - and so it began.

To all the Brides-To-Be, Grooms-To-Be and everyone involved, welcome to My Wedding-To-Be! Please feel free to ask me questions, tell everyone stories and even answer questions and make suggestions of the good, the bad and the ugly. Also know that it doesn’t have to be all about weddings – it could be about any event planning!

Congratulations and Have Fun!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Summer!

Well ...

It's about DAMN time I get back on this thing! I have been so busy with work and my own wedding planning I haven't had time to spread the love.

Just wanted to let you know, I am back. It may take a while to kick-start me up again but there will be posts. Promise.

Thanks everyone, hope you're having a great summer so far!

No comments: